meaningless

so people

basically today is my birthday :) (no im not happy) haha and im so G-freaking-LAD to say that my birthday is boring. idk. i feel nothing. do i deserve this? nothing on my birthday? why do i feel hopeless? this means nothing to me like my birthday you guise??? isnt it supposed to be a memorable day but hau bout no. idk guys. if anyone's reading this, well thank you. i really appreciate it as not everyone knows that i have a blog. last night was memorable. 30 minutes to 30/3. my family did a lil surprise but i was happy. i never expected. they threw me 2 packets of flour. i cried. because it was the first birthday surprise that ever happened in my life. but i dont even know why, i dont feel so excited. i was so excited a week before my birthday but after that. my feeling: 0 what the hell is wrong with me. what happened to me. am i sad or what what do i actually feel gawd this is so weird. everything is just... lol. i feel numb. can i die. like right now.